Posting An Event Is FREE.
- You may post events that are open to the Trade, General Public or that are applicable to a large audience.
- The event is food, drink or travel focused, and can take place anywhere in the world.
- Your event may be free or require an admission fee.
- Event details should be no longer than 350 words in length.
- We reserve the right to modify any content you submitted to ensure consistency of style and tone.
- You may post multiple events.
- Note that images are accepted on the premise that the submitter is the original copyright holder or has been granted permission to use the image or images.
- Once your request is submitted, it can take up to ten (10) business days for the event to appear on the calendar.
- Inclusion of any particular event posting is at our discretion and cannot be guaranteed.
- Please provide your email address and telephone number when submitting an event so that we can contact you if we have questions.
- Incomplete event submission will not be considered.
Please review all event information before submitting anything, as you will not be able to edit events after submission.
GlobalEAT.net’s Events Calendar
GlobalEAT.net’s events calendar is provided as a free service to the worldwide food and travel community.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of GlobalEAT.net website (the “Site”), owned and operated by North America Asean Consultants Inc. (the “Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our”). By accessing this Site, you agree in full to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions or any part of these Terms and Conditions, do not use this Site.
We assume no liability or responsibility for any damage to you, your computer, or your other property, due to your access to, use of, or downloading of this Site or any materials provided on this Site. We reserve the right to revise this Terms and Conditions at any time and in any manner. Revised Terms and Conditions will apply to the use of this Site from the date of the publication of the revised Terms and Conditions on this Site. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
We do not endorse or certify any of the events listed herein or the accuracy of the listing of said events including dates and venues. Events submitted and links to third party websites have been made in good faith with the expectation that the content is appropriately verified and maintained by the author/company/organization of the aforementioned submission and/or link and is timely and accurate. We do not have control nor be held responsible for any external information sources linked on the Site. By accessing the information at or through this Site each user waives and releases the Company to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of the material made available through the Site.