West Coast Christmas Show: Merry with a Load of Gifts and Inspirational Ideas
November 15 @ 2:00 pm - November 17 @ 5:00 pm PST
What’s new and exciting at the Annual West Coast Christmas Show & Marketplace? Find out who’s cooking at this year’s event.
Looking for unique gifts this coming holiday season? Look no further than the popular Annual West Coast Christmas Show & Artisan Marketplace taking place at Tradex in Abbotsford from November 15-17, 2019.
Entering its 12th year, Western Canada’s leading holiday season show brings together holiday gifts, fancy foods, personal services, decor ideas, festive seminars and culinary presentations under one roof.
What to Buy?
The three day consumer event attracts over 19,000 holiday shoppers annually. Visitors can shop from over 200 vendors offering one-of-a-kind gift items made by artisans and specialty manufacturers. They range from fashion accessories (scarves, hats) to hand-made toys, ornaments and specialty food.
There are plenty of live presentations providing inspiration and ideas for home entertainment, decoration and gift giving. Enjoy family entertainment and get into the holiday spirit with live Christmas renditions provided by local bands, choirs and carolers.
Fun and Entertainment
An exciting schedule of activities awaits visitors to the show. Here is a shortlist:
- Holidays Stage: Watch cooking demonstrations by celebrity cook book authors and chefs.
- Sounds of the Holidays: SHear the sounds of the holidays with live performances by local musicians.
- Santa’s Workshop: Kids will delight in decorating their own fresh baked Christmas cookie, learn about rail safety, write a letter to Santa and more. Of course, no visit with Santa is complete without a picture.
- Model Train: See the fascinating large scale steam locomotives and trains created by Southern BC Free-Mo-HO Scale Trains
- One of the show’s attractions is the Festival of Trees. Visitors can enjoy sparkling Christmas trees and holiday displays decorated by charitable organizations.
The West Coast Christmas Show, a merry venue to kick-start your Christmas shopping and get festive with the holiday season.
Clayburn Village Bed and Breakfast
Planning a weekend getaway in Abbotsford? Be sure to make a reservation at Clayburn Village Bed and Breakfast, a charming Victorian residence (circa 1906) located in the heart of Clayburn Village. Beautifully decorated rooms with charming hosts and a delicious breakfast spread. A truly one-of-a-kind experience!