- This event has passed.
Outdoor Adventure and Travel Show: Fun, Exciting and Educational
March 2 @ 10:00 am - March 3 @ 5:00 pm PST
Updated: January 20, 2019
The Outdoor Adventure and Travel Show returns to the Vancouver Convention Centre, East Wing this March 03 to 04. Get free travel advice from seasoned adventure experts. Find cool outdoor gear to enhance your outdoor lifestyle.
Vancouver’s largest outdoor adventure and travel event features over 250 exhibitors showcasing the outdoor apparels and the latest gears for biking, camping, paddle sports, and scuba diving.
What’s Complimentary at the Show?
- Advice and tips – Discover new destinations and get free advice and tips from travel and adventure experts .
- Adventure Presentations – Choose from over 10 complimentary presentations.
- Whitewater Demo – Watch dynamic kayak, paddle and underwater demos. in the wave pool.
- Travel Photograph Seminar – Find out the secrets of shooting on the go, courtesy of Leo’s Camera and Supply.
- Junior Outdoor Adventurers Program – Plenty of events packed with great prizes and kid-friendly interactive features.
Remember to ask exhibitors about their pre-season deals. Gear up your adventurous travel spirit for a fun-filled, inspirational weekend gateway for you and your family.
Youths 12 – 17: $10
Seniors 60+ : $10
Weekend Pass: $15
Children 11 and under: Free