Air France debuts new economy and premium economy cabins and accommodation booking service.
Air France has announced the launching of its new long-haul cabins on board its 15 Airbus A330s. The economy and premium economy cabins will be refitted in January 2019 with new seats, chic cabin interior, new products and services.
The airline’s new economy seat is designed with additional comfort and amenities.
- More space between the armrests (44 cm) with 79 cm legroom.
- Reinforced ergonomic foam seat with a 118° recline.
- Larger tray table and a wider, latest generation 11.7-inch (29.8 cm) 16:9 touch screen.
- USB plug and an individual electric socket for electronic devices.
Their premium economy cabin class will provide even more comfort and services.
- 130° seat recline in a fixed shell with one of the widest seats at 48.3 cm.
- 102 cm seat pitch with lumbar support adapted to different body shapes.
- A wider footrest with additional storage space.
- Latest-generation 13.3-inch (33.9 cm) HD screen.
To add to the travel experience, passengers can enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne before the meal. Hungry while on board? My Little Gourmandises gourmet snack is available on a self-service basis for flights longer than eight and a half hours. Among other perks is the chic night mask.
New integrated booking website with Booking.com
Air France has inked a new partnership with Booking.com to offer an accommodation booking site. This site provides travellers “a seamless, integrated travel booking experience”, said Air France-KLM EVP Commercial Sales and Alliances, Patrick Alexandre.
Customers making hotel and accommodation reservation on Air France will be directed to Booking.com’s site for Air France. The site allows:
- Customer access to over 29 million total reported listings in 141,000 + destinations – from home stays to hotels and resorts, with real-time pricing and availability.
- Flying Blue members and customers to earn a mile for each euro spent on the full value of the accommodation transaction.
Booking.com reservation conditions apply to all bookings made via the Air France integrated website.
Flight Deals: Le Pass and Round the World Packages
Air France’s Le Pass may be the way to go for travels around France and Europe. The pass made of pre-paid flight coupons that can be purchased in advance of your travel date at a guaranteed, fixed price, in economy class.
Travellers customize the number of flights, destinations, travel period, personal purchase conditions and even share Le Pass with their friends, colleagues or family.
A member of the Skyteam, Air France also offers the SkyTeam Round the World packages. The packages allow for travel to Europe, Asia or America for an attractive price.
Customers can purchase one or all of the three packages and choose from over 1,000 destinations in 177 countries. The packages are jointly provided by 20 SkyTeam member airlines.